Saturday, August 29, 2009

A prayer...

++Jesus make it hard on me. I deserve no less. Maybe this way i can share some of Your suffering. Have mercy on me when i continue to sin out of weakness. Fortify me. Jesus i am beseeched like a city. An enemy i have helped to call upon my walls.

Blessed Mother pray for me, pray with me. Pick me up when i fall. Forgive me when i fail in perfect adoration to Your Son and in my devotion to You.

Santa Gemma i am there when you lie there with the crucifix to your heart. You look at me and smile before you lift your eyes and go to your Beloved Jesus. Like you knew it will be alright. Please, plead for me being at His side.++

Amen

2 comments:

  1. Merciful Jesus, have mercy on us. Dear Blessed Mother, pray for us. Santa Gemma, be our advocate and plead our cause.
    -Glenn Dallaire

    ReplyDelete