Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prayer in Italian from Santa Gemma

I found this prayer in Italian from Santa Gemma. Since i don't speak Italian i used Google to translate. I hope it doesn't loose any of it's beauty. Feel free to correct me if there are errors in translation since although i do speak English very well, sometimes i do make mistakes not being a native from an English speaking country.

“Gesù, non vi facciano paura i miei peccati, non vi faccia ribrezzo la mia freddezza; riguardate, mio Gesù, all’affetto di questa vostra indegna figlia da voi redenta. Ricorro a Voi solo, Gesù, per sempre più piacervi, per fare la vostra santissima volontà, e per darvi maggior gloria”

English:

"Jesus, do not fear my sins, do not make you shudder my coldness about facilitating, my Jesus, and affection of this, your unworthy child from you redeemed. Recourse to you alone, Jesus, for ever more pleasure, to do your most holy will, and to give greater glory "

1 comment:

  1. "Jesus, let my sins not frighten you, let my coldness not disgust you; my Jesus, take care of the affection of this unworthy child of yours that you have redeemed. I turn to you alone, Jesus, to always please you more, to do your most holy will, and to give you greater glory."

    ReplyDelete